1. Name one source where you have found material for stories for each of the following categories. Tell a story from each category.
a. Sacred history
b. Church history
d. Character story
e. Object lesson with visual aid
2. For the above stories you tell, do the following:
a. Tell a story to children not over five years of age, for at least three minutes.
b. Tell a story to a group of children ages 10 - 12 for at least five minutes.
3. Make a written outline of a story you are to tell.
4. State how and under what circumstances course material is to be modified for the following:
a. Telling the story in first person, second person, and third person.
b. Different audiences, ages, and purposes.
c. Making the story shorter.
d. Making the story longer.
5. Tell why a definite aim is necessary in telling a story. Tell how you obtain a good climax for a story.
6. Tell one story of foreign missionaries, not less than five minutes in length.
7. Tell one story teaching health principles.